Join Our Team!
Washington D.C. is broken. Join our team to help us get America back on track.
I am a family man, businessman, and a common sense conservative ready to take my Indiana values to Washington D.C. to tackle America’s greatest challenges. My wife Sallyann and I have three wonderful children and we are deeply concerned about the future they will inherit.
That’s why I’m running for Congress.
Now, more than ever, we need common sense business leaders who will roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done for the American people. In Congress, I’ll use my business experience and common sense Hoosier values values to get America back on track.
Why I’m Running.
Washington D.C. is broken. Not only has Congress failed to tackle the most pressing challenges of our day, far too often, they are making things worse. As a result, Hoosier families are hurting. In Congress, I’ll stand up to the failed Pelosi-Biden agenda that is piling up debt, driving up gas prices, fueling inflation and making our country, and our communities, less safe.
- Fighting Inflation and Creating More Jobs
- Supporting our Veterans
- Saving America from the Pelosi-Biden Failed Agenda
- Supporting Law Enforcement and the Rule of Law
- Balancing the Budget and Ending Wasteful Spending
- Creating American Energy Independence and Lowering Energy Prices
- Promoting Economic Opportunities for Working Families